Pages

Riveted Geometric Pendants

I've had a Flickr account for years, but I just recently joined a jewelry artists group on Flickr called Four a Month (FAM). It's kind of a personal challenge group where you create "a four of a kind series using the same theme or supplies, or a collection of matching pieces" or a suite of matching jewelry.

So for my first FAM I created four pendants, each created with a silver disk, a copper triangle, and a brass square.  All elements were hand cut and textured and connected with hand made rivets.


Notice how each one has a different feel to it even though the basic building blocks are the same?  I'd be real interested in knowing which one you like best and why, so please leave a comment below!





I've already started planning for next month's FAM.  Being that it's the month of the Spring Equinox, I think there will be a theme of "balance" in the challenge.  I welcome any ideas of suggestions!

Follow me on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcassano/


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love the use of mixed metals! Unique designs!

    ReplyDelete